We are fully committed to compliance with all applicable regulations and statutes.
Schulman Associates Institutional Review Board, Inc. (Schulman) is in compliance with the regulations of:
- The United States Food and Drug Administration as described in 21 CFR Parts 50 and 56
- The International Conference on Harmonization Good Clinical Practice Guidelines
- The United States Department of Health and Human Services regulations 45 CFR Part 46
- Part C Division 5 of the Canadian Food and Drug Regulations and the Tri-Council Policy Statement
- The Environmental Protection Agency 40 CFR Part 26.
Click here to download our Statement of Compliance.
Click here to read our Research Ethics Board Attestation Memo for Canadian reviews.