To request transfer of IRB oversight for an ongoing Single Site or Multisite Study, the following items are required in addition to the standard study submission requirements:
- Completed appropriate Transfer of IRB Addendum:
- Informed Consent Document(s) currently approved for use (if applicable), in Word and unlocked.
- Request for Alteration or Waiver of IC and/or Request for Alteration or Waiver of Authorization (if applicable), even if previously approved by another IRB.
- Recruitment Materials and Study-Related Materials (diaries etc.) in use or to be used in the future. (When enrollment is closed, recruitment items are not required).
- Summary of the amendments and administrative changes to the original protocol since its initial approval AND a revised protocol incorporating all amendments to date.
- If the study is funded by a grant, confirm that the protocol has been previously checked against the grant application by either another IRB or your organization’s research department. If this has not occurred, please submit a copy of the grant application so it can be done by our Board.
- Additional requirements for Single Site Study:
- Most current version(s) of the approved Informed Consent(s) (if applicable) signed by a subject with all personal information redacted.
- Research Oversight Jurisdiction Form for research conducted at an institution (e.g., hospital, academic medical center, etc.).