An Investigator applying for review of a research site must submit:
- Research Site Submission Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the Principal/Qualified Investigator (PI/QI) and each *Sub-Investigator (Sub-I), if not already on file – CVs must reflect experience, be signed and dated within the past 2 years.
- * Sub-I CVs are not generally required for site submissions on studies that have been qualified by the Board as minimal risk and/or non-interventional.
And, if applicable:
- Recruitment/Study-Related Materials
- Clinical Research Budget Template (Canada only)
- Copy of the Principal Investigator’s current medical/professional license (Mississippi and Puerto Rico only)
- IRB Authorization Agreement for research being conducted under an FWA (refer to Federally Funded Studies for more information)
Additional requirements for the following submission types:
- Research being conducted at an institution:
- Transfer of IRB oversight of a research site:
- Refer to Transfer of IRB Oversight for Sites for specific instructions
Research site submissions that are part of a multisite study are processed daily.